Tuesday, November 6, 2007

AJ's first shower

Four of my mom's great friends threw me an over-the-top baby shower. It was fun to spend the afternoon with family and friends and a bit overwhelming to open so many generous gifts. It makes AJ's arrival seem even more real (and soon!) with all of the baby stuff taking over our living quarters. Thank you to all who showered AJ and I with baby love!


The adorable and yummy petifores

Auntie Myra (who flew all the way from Austin, Tx just for the shower!), Me, Mom (or Mimi to AJ), and my mother-in-law (or Nana to AJ)

I love this shirt!

My dear friend Jenny and I

3 comments:

Seagers said...

Love the dress! He is going to be here before you know it. I can't wait to hear about it...and aren't showers fabulous? Everyone gets so excited about babies!

The Hamlin Family said...

I agree...baby showers are awesome!!! Doesn't it seem a little all too real now...he'll be here next month!!! I bet you can't wait. I wished I lived closer because I'm sure your shower was so much fun. You looked so cute with your growing belly!!!

We are the Ganyos.... said...

Yeah for Mom's friends and over the top showers! They are such a blessing. Cant wait to see your big belly!