Saturday, January 19, 2008

A new post!

I am so sorry for the month long blog fast. It took us a while to get our Internet hooked up and I have been busy with the little guy! The 3 of us are doing great and feel so incredibly blessed. AJ is a wonderful baby and he brings Alex and I more joy than we could have ever imagined. He is growing like crazy and starting to make little expressions. I think he smiled at me today but it could have been the gas relief he was feeling. In any case, he is adorable and so much fun. The 2 things most people comment on when seeing him are his great skin coloring and his full head of hair. I credit both of those to his daddy. He does have blue eyes so at least I can give myself the credit for that. I am praying that they stay that way.

This was taken 5 hours before I went into labor. Yikes!


The 3 of us


We love our beach walks


Kissy face


San Marcos Knights Fans. He LOVES looking at daddy.


Already sucking his thumb


Celebrating New Years with good friends in our new home


Tummy Time. He's 1 month old!

6 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

Go Knights (my alma mater!)!! AJ is so cute... I love the pic of your beach walks, it made me very nostalgic. :)

MacD Kids said...

Melis! Im sooo glad you posted new pics! Ive been checking constantly for updates! AJ is soooo sweet! I wish I could get down there to snuggle him. Give him kisses! Love Katie

Seagers said...

Melissa, he is precious. Aren't they such a joy? I love the beach walk pic! You are so good to be out there exercising. I was so stir crazy, I had to too. We would love to see you guys sometime. Maybe a Padres game?

The Hamlin Family said...

Yea...Pictures of your little one!!! I've been waiting for you to post some. What a good surprise when I checked this morning!!! He sure does look like his daddy. He's a cutie!!! I hope motherhood is going well for you. Oh, and did you really just have a baby??? You look great. I LOVE the picture of AJ and his mommy at the beach. How fun!!!

PS...Thanks for the birthday email!!!

Elizabeth said...

He is adorable...I cant wait to see mine, 5 more weeks!! Please call next time you are in orange county we would love to see you guys. Im so proud you are already on beach walks!! You look great and so happy.

Alex said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful family!! We can't wait to see you all!