Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for taking the time to check out our blog over the past (almost) 2 years. I'm not sure it's really a blog since I don't write much...it's more like a photo gallery of our little family. In any case, it's been fun for me and I hope it's been fun for you. Have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving, all you faithful turnertot readers/lookers. :)

p.s. A BIG thank you to Max and Sarah for putting their photog skills to use on our crazy family. They managed to get some awesome shots despite the 50 mph winds! We are thankful for you!












5 comments:

Jefferson said...

Thanks for posting so many great pics so we can keep up with y'all down there! Hope you have a happy and healthy holiday season!

The Hamlin Family said...

I just love (and miss) your family. Great pictures...you can't go wrong with a bunch of good-looking people!!! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving and I'm so blessed and thankful to have you as a friend, now and throughout ALL the years!!!

nicole aka gidget said...

Those are some adorable shots! P.S. Gigi & I are officially back in CA!! (david's in CO working, and hoping to get a job soon) I'd love to hang out in the near future!

Jenny Schlenker said...

precious!!!!! I miss you friend!

The Bullards! said...

I just love love love all of these pictures! He is so handsome and is getting so big!!