Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've waited my whole life for this...



For those of you who are confused, let me explain. Ever since watching A Christmas Story as a little girl, I've always wanted to push a little kid dressed in a marshmallow snowsuit down in the snow. I would feel terrible pushing someone else's kid so I said I would wait until I had my own to do it. Strange and a bit demented? Yes. Did anyone get hurt? No. Nothing wrong with harmless fun. I can't wait until next year (or maybe a couple years down the line) when I can really tackle him. :) I have a feeling AJ will get revenge on me someday when he is bigger than I. Eek.

Some other fun pics:










Shoe Tree




AJ's first saucer ride...and he was sound asleep!


Always a good time in Park City. Can't wait until next time...maybe AJ will be in ski (or snowboard) school by then!

6 comments:

MacD Kids said...

Melis! That video is so cruel! I am laughing out loud right now! You better believe he's gonna get you back when he sees that later on! I'm envisioning your tiny frame getting pummeled in snow by a big beefy 18yr old! :) I love it! See you tomorrow!!!

Coalwell Family said...

ha ha...i love that your dream finally came true, i know how long you have been waiting for that moment : )

Josh, Chrissie, Matthew & Kaylie said...

Awesome pics and video - I remember you sharing that desire at one point, hilarious. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Vanoli Family said...

Ha! Congrats on fulfilling your lifelong goal. Miss you!

The Hamlin Family said...

That is too funny!!! He really will get you back one of these days. Cute pictures. AJ is seriously so adorable. It was fun seeing you and your family. I'm glad you had a nice trip.

PS...Tell Alex that, after looking at AJ's birthday post, AJ looks EXACTLY like him. (Sorry Melissa!!!)

Carly said...

you are hilarious! glad your dream came true. and i cannot believe he was sleeping while you were sledding down a hill! crazy.