Sunday, March 29, 2009

cleaning out the camera

Some fun events from the past month or so...

Back in February I got to visit my good friend from high school, Erin, and her 3 adorable kids (all under 5...yeah, she's super-mom!). It is always a treat to see her and hopefully next time we can actually sit and talk for a while! :-)

March 1st was my 29th birthday. Happy bday to me!

My cutie patootie nephew, Logan

AJ pretending to be Logan while playing the recorder

Kids table (we got this awesome folding kids picnic table from Costco for $50...go get one)



AJ loves his new playhouse

2 comments:

Josh, Chrissie, Matthew & Kaylie said...

I just might have to get the table and the house - adorable!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

That playhouse looks fun. You guys seem to be as busy as ever. I'm glad I had a chance to see you and your family!!!

PS...Thanks for the "Super Mom" comment...Things would be a million times easier if it were really true!!! :)