Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Museum Madness

The kids and I ventured down to Balboa Park with some friends to check out the Reuben H Fleet Science Center and Train Museum. Although it was super crowded (due to it being free admission day for SD residents) we had a great time. There was so much for AJ to play with...and learn...okay, just play with. In another couple of years he will be able to actually understand what most of the exhibits are intended to teach you. If you haven't been to either of those museums, I highly recommend it.










2 comments:

katygirl said...

I think AJ's new hair do is super cute on him!!

The Hamlin Family said...

Oh boy...I have been a blog slacker lately!!! I LOVE seeing pictures of your two precious boys. You have a BEAUTIFUL family Melissa...you should be VERY proud!!! I am so glad you are all happy and doing well...I just wish we lived closer. Hope you're having a WONDERFUL summer!!!

PS...We are probably going out there in October now. I'll keep you updated on our plans...cause I wouldn't be surprise if they keep changing!!!