Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weekend recap

my sis and her hubby decided to jaunt on down to cabo for a few days and leave their adorable daughter with my parents sooooooooo we decided to crash the party and soak up as much annalise as possible. she is too cute for words and such an angel. makes me want a daughter so bad! 

at one point all 3 kids were in the pack n play and i asked, 'who wants their mommy to come home?' this is what annalise did:
ok, not really but she sure did miss her mama!

my mom and i snuck away for a couple hours to help with an outreach at their church. we spent 2 hours bagging food to ship over to haiti with about 200 other members from south shores church. it was fun to meet some new people and serve in that way with my mom. the organization that will take the food to haiti is called kids around the world.


and to finish the weekend, we had a bbq with our good friends josh, ana, and aliya. great food and even better fellowship. love them.

No comments: