Thursday, September 25, 2008

Logan William is here!

I am finally an Auntie!!!

*not that I don't count GAG babies as my nieces and nephews...but you know what I mean.

My sister-in-law, Diana, labored long and hard all day yesterday (at one of the most beautiful hospitals ever, the brand-spanking-new Kaiser Irvine)and finally had to have a c-section this morning. She is a rockstar. Her, my bro and Logan are all doing great despite the lack of sleep and food. I got to hold the cutie pie this afternoon and it made me want a tiny baby again...kinda. He is a beautiful mixture of Di and Matt, with the cutest little chin and big chubby cheeks.

Congrats Matt and Di and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! Welcome to this crazy world.


AJ says, "Hurry up and come home so I can give you knucks, couz."

1 comment:

The Hamlin Family said...

Congrats Melissa to you and your WHOLE family!!! How fun for AJ to have a little "Coulson Cousin"...especially a boy!!! Also, I can't believe AJ is already 9 months soon. Just wait until he starts walking everywhere...you are going to have your hands full. That's good that you are going back to school...are you going back to get your teaching license??? (I think I remember you saying that.) Anyways...if you start slacking on blogging, I will just have to keep bugging you to post pictures of your cute family... (HAHAHA...I'm sort-of kidding!!!)