Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Joy of Christmas

(funny how my last post started out with me reflecting on the freezing weather when it's been in the 80's almost every day since.)

So here are some pics from our Christmas festivities and more. We took a roadtrip up to San Fran to watch Alex's brother, Gabe, graduate from USF the week before Christmas. Then we went to Disneyland. Christmas Eve was spent with my parents as well as Alex's Dad's side of the family. We opened presents with my family on Christmas morning and then drove to my in-laws for Turner Family Christmas. We saw lots of family in the span of 2 days which made one extremely exhausted 1 year old. AJ had fun playing with all of the boxes, ribbons and wrapping paper. I had fun playing with my Dyson! Alex got a shed for the backyard (as well as some toys). Gotta love how the gifts get more practical as we get older. Anyways, we had fun celebrating Jesus' birth with our loved ones. Can't wait to do it again next year!

Snow on the Grapvine





























4 comments:

Josh, Chrissie, Matthew & Kaylie said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas - SO much fun! I'm starting to plan a playdate. . .hopefully we can all get together soon!

The Hamlin Family said...

Those pictures are getting me excited for next month!!! I seriously can't wait to see you guys...especially AJ!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas. That's nice that you were able to see both sides of the family.

The Hamlin Family said...

PS...You guys look like a bunch of Party Animals on New Years Eve!!! HAHAHA...I'm totally kidding. It seems like with the more kids I have...the harder it is for me to stay up past mid-night!!!

The McCarty's said...

I love seeing pictures of AJ. You guys are great too (of course) but it's so fun to see him growing. I just love his little features, they are just so sweet.