Thursday, January 8, 2009

some of my favorites

Since it’s been so frrrrrrrreazing outside, here are some things that make me warm inside:

going out to breakfast…pancakes, waffles, french toast and eggs are mmm mmm good, snuggling under my down blanket with a good book, going for a run in the crisp morning air…and feeling sore the next day, kissing my hubby, seeing him return home from work, sneaking up on AJ after he wakes up…i love seeing his huge smile, half-opened eyes and frazzled hair, spending time with my family, playing games, reconnecting with old friends, having deep and meaningful conversations, my moccasin slippers, holding hands, snowboarding in fresh powder, getting a good tan, finding a great deal, saving 50% or more at the grocery store, looking at old photo albums, crossing off items on my to-do list, Costco…just walking around the store makes me happy, frozen pizza- it’s cheap, quick to make, yummy and it makes Alex sooooo happy, a long hike to somewhere I’ve never been, traveling, a good long worship session, bonfires, staying in my PJ’s as long as I can, a clean house, warm summer nights, crisp autumn days, getting my hair done, seeing AJ smile, helping someone, yogurt covered pretzels, not setting my alarm, …and many more.

No comments: