Tuesday, July 7, 2009

100th Post!

For my 100th post I thought I would share some grand ole news with my dedicated blog readers. The Turner family is expecting a new Turner tot! Yep, AJ will have a brother or sister around the middle of January. We are so excited for the new addition to our family and are soooo thankful that this pregnancy has gone well (besides lots of morning sickness!). God is amazing!



And in the spirit of being pregnant and having a new baby soon, I would like to share with you an AMAZING maternity and baby boutique that my dear friends own. It is located in Roseville, but they just launched a website store! Now even us San Diegans can enjoy Bellybou's incredible selection. It's at www.bellybou.com and it's got a great selection of designer maternity denim, and designer maternity brands you can't find in your chain maternity stores! It also has a fun selection of hip baby clothes and all the newest baby accessories! It's a Sacramento Maternity boutique but now they are able to offer more than just Roseville Maternity, with the webstore they've made stylish maternity clothes available to everyone! So check them out at www.bellybou.com and help spread the word!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW! What fun news- the baby of course (not so much the morning sickness, that's a bummer!) But congrats another little one! AJ is SOOO cute, I can't believe how blonde he is, what a doll! You guys make cute babies :)
Thanks for visiting my blogs, I love my recipe one, it's a fun little outlet for me that I am passionate about- we'll see how long I keep it up!
Thanks for leaving a comment too, it was fun to hear from you! And congrats again!

katygirl said...

i am SO SO SO SO SO excited for you! i need to meet AJ first!

Vanoli Family said...

Congratulations Melissa! I will keep you and this baby in my prayers.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys.

BB said...

congrats! I am so excited that you are going to have kids close in age also! It is so fun. How old will AJ be in January?

The Hamlin Family said...

Good thing I checked your blog. I've been a slacker lately!!! I was wondering when baby #2 was coming!!! I am so excited and happy for you guys. How fun to add to the Turner fam. You will absolutely LOVE having a little girl...but a boy would be fun too because AJ and him will be buddies. I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy and I'm glad to hear that you are starting to feel better.

PS...We are getting a beach house again in the end of Sept. Maybe we can meet up sometime. Let me know if you're interested!!!

Allison Priola said...

Yeah, congrats that is so exciting! We move down in August and we hope we can connect a bit!
love ya
Allison

Nancy in CA said...

Congratulations! Lou and Nancy

Nana Banana said...

Looks like you three know how to have a good time if this past month is any indication!

Take care of that new little bundle.

We love you,
Nana & Grampa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!!! Ironically my sister Amanda that lives in Florida is having their first in January as well!
So, excited for you and your family. We miss you two dearly.... congrats again !!!!!

Tim and Debra said...

Not bad for a 100th post!!! I am very excited for you!

Melissa said...

I hadn't heard this exciting news yet!! CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting!!