Wednesday, September 12, 2007

25 Weeks



Sorry for the infrequent blog posts. I cannot remember a time in my life that was so jam packed with activities like it is right now. Alex is at school until late at night coaching football, we are trying to pack up our apartment (I'm not lifting heavy things...don't worry), I am coaching a lacrosse clinic for the next couple of months, and we are getting ready for our little AJ to arrive! Although time for relaxing on the couch is sparse, we couldn't be more excited for all that God has blessed us with. And maybe God is just preparing us for the lifestyle we will soon be facing when we enter parenthood! AJ is moving around more and more and starting to wake me up in the middle of night. My 25 week appointment went great and now we have to start thinking about birthing classes and pediatricians. Yikes!

6 comments:

Jenny Schlenker said...

you are a hot mom! So excited for you!

Coalwell Family said...

You have popped in the last two weeks! Love the belly!

BB said...

go out and do all the fun and relaxing things that you can right now.. you only have 3 more months of that!!! Have Alex take you on a Babymoon.

Seagers said...

you look fantastic. I am glad you got the designer prego jeans. I wore them my entire pregnancy. They even fit at the very end when nothing else did. You guys are going to love being parents. What is the due date?

Turner Family said...

My due date is December 19th...but I am praying for December 15th or sooner. :) Yeah, I splurged on the Citizen jeans and I am sure glad I did. They rock and I wear them all the time.

Anonymous said...

I second the hot mom comment. :)