Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Price Street Grandmas



Michelle, Kacy, Debra, Jackie, and I all had the opportunity to live in this rundown, old, San Luis Obispo house located on Price Street when we were in college and after we graduated. We were known as Grandmas because we liked to lounge around the house, go to bed early (like 11pm!), crochet, etc. Good times. The memories we created in that house and as roommates were some of my favorites and I will always hold a special place in my heart for each one of these beautiful sisters.

Over the weekend we made the trek to Ventura to shower Michelle and her precious baby with love. It was so fun to all be together again and reminisce about the 'Grandma' days. Geez, I guess that means we are great-grandmas now. Love it. Love you girls! -Beatrice

2 comments:

Seagers said...

You girls are so cute! Just wait until you have a baby...11pm sounds so late! How are you feeling? Baby boy up under your ribs yet? Or, just making you pee every 20 minutes. Gotta love that.

Jenny Schlenker said...

So fun! I had no idea that Michelle is prego! You girls look so cute... I have to say i do miss bible study at the Price Street House, those where the days!