Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A few favorites

I feel like the paparazzi these days with all the pictures I take of AJ. Thank Heavens for digital cameras or else I would spend a fortune on developing film. Here are some of my favorite shots from the past couple weeks:



We celebrated Uncle Gabe and Auntie Cassandra's birthdays yesterday at Claim Jumper. Yummm! After stuffing ourselves to the brim, we got to tour Gabe's new RV, a Bluebird School Bus. Him and 6 of his buddies from USF bought an old bus and converted it into a legalized RV. They have a couple beds, a fridge, stove, and a disgusting port-o-potty contraption. I couldn't last more than a couple hours on that thing but hopefully it will provide many lasting memories for those guys. They plan to spend the summer travelling around the U.S. and burning holes in their pockets as they fill the 70 gallon tank with $4+/gallon of diesel fuel. Yikes. God Speed ahead!

2 comments:

Josh, Chrissie, Matthew & Kaylie said...

The pictures aren't showing up for me :-( I'm sure they're cute though. . .PS - your yogurt concoction looks delicious!

Jacob and Andrew said...

the collages are too stinking cute.. HAD to copy u, sorry!!!