Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Party in a cup

One of my fave spots in SLO is Bali's frozen yogurt. I used to go there at least once a week during my 6 years of living there. My favorite flavor was cookies n' cream but I probably tried them all...sometimes I would cram up to 8 flavors in my little white Styrofoam cup. I never left Bali's with the same concoction. Who could? The toppings were endless!

Last week I found a coupon in the weekly coupon mailer that said, "Yogurt Factory...a self serve yogurt shop." I was so excited to see if it lived up to the legend of Bali's. Here is a picture of my beautiful creation:
 


I still think Bali's is better but this one is only a couple miles from our house so it will have to do. Mmm.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jacob and Andrew said...

yum! it reminds me of when I worked at Sbux and we dared each other to drink our suicide frappacinos concoctions..I would put every darn one of those syrup flavors in there..those were the days. Dang those were nasty...

Coalwell Family said...

Help it! Does that bring back memories of our bali adventures and your strange yogurt ways! :) Oh, and the pictures on the other post aren't showing up?

Anonymous said...

Yumm..I SO miss Bali's. Visalia needs help in the fro-yo industry...not to mention others. :) Can't wait to see you next month! Can I meet AJ?!

Anonymous said...

Oops...the last comment was from me, kelly A :) I am way behind on the google/ blogger train.

The Hamlin Family said...

That is too tempting!!! Is AJ really already 5 months old??? That's crazy!!! I don't mind all the pictures of him at all...keep them coming!!!

nicole aka gidget said...

I so miss Bali's! Or at least give me some Golden Spoon! Colorado is seriously lacking in the yogurt department!

Carly said...

love the title 'party in a cup'!! i personally prefer country culture when in slo... oh and i am a fellow paparazzi of my own child, so you are not alone :)

and reading kacy say 'help it' brings back even extra memories!