Friday, May 23, 2008

Mother's Day = My Day?

I felt so treasured and loved during Mother's Day weekend. It started on Saturday morning with my mom and sister-in-law Diana (due in September with her first child...a BOY!). We had brunch at my mom's church and listened to an inspirational Mother's Day message. We then headed to Laguna Beach to get massages and facials. It was my first facial and I am hooked! I might have to make it a Mother's Day tradition. We ended the day with a nice dinner with the guys at The Beach House.

Sunday morning was quite surreal. After many years of graciously serving my mom breakfast in bed, it was finally my turn to sleep in and eat yummy pancakes in my comfy bed. This day had finally arrived! Chef AJ did a fabulous job...with the help of daddy of course. We finished the day eating dinner at Johnny Carinos with my in-laws.


Thank you LORD for allowing me to experience Motherhood. You have only given me a taste and boy is it sweet.

Mom kissing 'her other man' outside the spa Feeling nice and relaxed after our treatments.


I love Mimi and Popi


Auntie Marci, Uncle Matt, Auntie Diana


Great Grampa 'GG' and Nana Banana

2 comments:

The Hamlin Family said...

Isn't Mother's Day the best??? Since having kids...I think it's my new favorite holiday!!! (Just wait 'til little AJ makes "homemade" gifts for you at school...it will melt your heart!!!) It looks like you definitely got pampered ALL weekend long. Good for you!!! I love seeing the pictures of your family. I really do wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often. Good thing for blogs though...right??? If I can't see you and your little family...then pictures will just have to do. Congrats to Matt and Diana on a baby boy!!! How exciting for little AJ...cousins are the best!!! Looks like your doing great and enjoying every second of Motherhood...I miss you!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

PS...AJ is seriously getting cuter and cuter!!! What are you going to do with him when he's older???